Thursday, October 13, 2011

Diamond Candles Review

From time to time I come across a company that I think has all the things needed to be successful.  I spend time on their website or Facebook and learn everything I can about the company and their products.  Diamond Candles is one of these companies.  When I say that I spend time researching them, I mean I search them on the web, check out their facebook page, ask people and other bloggers that I know what they think about it.  Before I was a stay at home dad, I had a job that required lots of research on new products and I can tell you I really love what I found out about Diamond Candles.  Now, I'd like to share my review with you.Diamond Candles is such a unique company.  Yes, they are a candle company - and an eco-friendly one at that! All of their candles are made with 100% soy candles and not from petroleum based parrafin wax, bees wax, or palm wax.  Each candle is 6 inches tall, 3.5 inches in diameter, and weigh about 3 pounds.  They are available nine delicious scents ranging from "Apple Slice" to "Lavender Lemon".  There's also a scentless option for those who love candles but dislike or are sensitive to scents.

Yet, that's not what makes Diamond Candles so unique and obsession-inducing.  There are many, many candle companies out there, after all.  What really sets Diamond Candles apart from the crowd is what they put in each candle.  If the name hasn't already told you, I'll let you in on this special feature... each candle has a ring, valued from $10-5,000 inside!

You read that right!  A ring.  Here's how it works- each Diamond Candle has a little gold sticker on the side of the candle marking where your ring is buried.  You burn the candle down until the wax foil protecting the ring is revealed.  Then you use tweezers (or whatever you can find to dig something out of hot wax) to dig the foil-wrapped ring out of the wax.  Then you desperately rip the wax apart and open the baggie that holds your ring and reveal to yourself the treasure you just received within you Diamond Candle!

Individual candles are only $24.95 and sample packs of 5 candles are $124.75.  Remember, each candle contains a ring valued between $10-5,000.  Thanks to the growing online community if you don't like your ring you can trade it or sell it so you really have nothing to lose.

Check out their website at http://www.diamondcandles.com/ or you can visit their facebook page here.  While you are there look at their happiness rating, 96% as of today and check out the videos.  You can also follow them on twitter diamondcandles twitter.  For those dads, husbands, boyfriends out there looking for a unique and perfect gift for that special someone in your life this has got to be it.  We all know how much the women we love like sparkly things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave your email in the comments so that I can contact you.